Reporting to the team lead in the insights team, this role will involve the collection & analysis of data as well as being expected provide measurable insights for which recommendations are to be made enable more informed, business led decision making.
About the role:
- You will build data modelling, complete data reporting and present data using visualisation tools (Tableau, PowerBI and SQL ER diagrams) to provide real time insights
- A background in Business Intelligence and the ability to use Power BI or Tableau to tell stories with data using engaging visualisation, or presentations to communicate your key messages
- Experience with Data Warehousing, Advanced Analytics and Process Automation (Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning, Cognitive Services, RPA) is preferred
- Experience with data governance, data quality management, metadata management, and master data management is advantageous
- Experienced utilising Excel, Power BI, Microsoft data-stack technology (SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS).
- Experience of different technologies - Azure, Adobe Analytics, AWS etc.
- Experience with Python, R, SQL, Scala etc.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Data Analyst or similar.
- Prior experience in B2B or B2C is advantageous
BI & Data Analytics
BLACKROC are recruiting for a number of Data Engineers to join some of Brisbane's leading businesses. A number our large multi national clients are currently seeking to increase their capabilities in their data teams. Whilst many smaller, more agile, market innovating clients are seeking to increase expertise across their data en...
BI & Data Analytics
Business Intelligence Developers
BLACKROC are recruiting for Business Intelligence Developers for a number of large nationally renowned businesses based in Brisbane. We have opportunities for Brisbane based candidates to take on Senior Business Intelligence Developer roles in exciting businesses that continues to grow. This is a chance for you to make the role your own,...