About The Role:
- Lead the documentation of data analytics, data validation, and data mapping and design.
- Develop, maintain and manage reporting, analytic dashboards and BI solutions.
- Develop tools to analyze data within the larger team.
- Review and improve systems and collaborate within teams to integrate new systems.
- 3+ years of experience within a similar role.
- Understanding of SQL, rational database and normalization.
- Experience working with Firebase, Python and Azure data decks is desirable.
- Extensive experience in developing and managing BI environments.
What's in it for you:
- Flexible working environments with 3 days per week at home.
- Access to ongoing professional development.
- The opportunity to work with the global team on an extensive range of projects.
Taylor at BLACKROC on 0403 048 713 / email@example.com
- Up to $130k + Super
BLACKROC is currently searching for a Business Analyst to join a leading global team working to solve complex challenges across the aviation space.About the role:As a Business Analyst, you will bridge the gap between the customer's needs and the internal development team. Within this...
- Up to $160k + Super
BLACKROC is excited to be partnering with this Australian software company who are growing its software development team in response to recent major commercial success! As a Delivery Lead, you will be managing their Development team and be tasked with creating a framework for digital delivery excellence. Currently, we are l...