Headquartered in Brisbane, this role could suit a SE QLD local or someone based interstate. This team has a dispersed workforce across Australia and internationally, focused on finding the right candidate, not bound by location. This role will see you take responsibility for understanding the end-to-end journey for their customers and nurturing the relationship at each touchpoint.
Join a team that will foster and support your growth and development, with an engaged direct leader who will provide you with mentorship across other areas of marketing, strategy and leadership. This team also forms part of a movement using business and profit as a force for good. How good!
- You will bring a deep understanding of their customers motivations, needs and behaviours to design and deliver successful CRM marketing campaigns focused on driving growth.
- Develop and execute a lifecycle marketing program across relevant touchpoints to meet core business objectives
- Engage customers at all stages of the buying cycle to drive awareness, consideration, and purchase through relevant channels.
- Daily management of CRM marketing programs (BAU and tactical)
- Performing experimental testing (A/B and multivariate) on campaigns to inform optimisation and drive an uplift in customer RFM, transactions and revenue
- You will act as brand custodian to ensure their brand identity resonates for customers, partners, & stakeholders.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in CRM marketing with exposure to SMS and direct mail an advantage
- Demonstrated experience in Lifecycle marketing strategy and implementation across a B2C and/or B2B customer base
- Experience working with a CRM system (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot), email marketing platforms (e.g. Pardot, Mailchimp, etc) and deliverability tools.
- Experience building and deploying automated triggers for eCommerce
Marketing & Events Coordinator
BLACKROC has partnered with an innovative SaaS company on the Gold Coast, leading the way in technology for the education industry. Building their own systems, websites, and apps to be used in-house, this team of creatives only delivers quality results for their clients.Be part of a values-driven team that believes in rewarding your hard...
Head of Digital Marketing
- $200k - $250k package
Company:This progressive and high-growth business continues to excel in their field. With a high-performance culture and one of the best digital marketing teams in Australia, you will help take them to the next level. Role:As part of the Growth Ops team, the Head of Digital Mark...
Social Media Director
BLACKROC is looking for a creative and digitally-savvy Senior Social Account Manager or Social Account Director to join the team of an award-winning PR, Social Media & Creative agency based in the heart of Brisbane.We’re looking for a creative who is experienced taking ownership of a...
Senior Social Account Manager
BLACKROC is looking for a creative and digitally-savvy Senior Social Account Manager or Social Account Director to join the team of an award-winning PR, Social Media & Creative agency based in the heart of Brisbane.We’re looking for a creative who is experienc...