BLACKROC is proud to be working with a leading business in the legal sector, searching for a Digital Communications Specialist to join their team. YOU will be responsible for developing written communications across this businesses digital assets.
Reporting into the Digital Experience and Content Lead, you will be working together to develop a clear communication touchpoint with the aim to improve brand awareness and education.
- Manage the planning of the content calendars across a variety of platforms.
- Lead the development of educational and conversation content in line with their extensive website overhaul.
- Responsible for the end-to-end of content production across copywriting, storyboarding, scriptwriting, website and more.
- Continually A/B test content to ensure the best strategies are being used.
- A degree in PR, Journalism or Communications is desirable.
- Advanced written and editing skills with an understanding of tone, audience for online and offline messaging.
- Experience leading content development for large scale websites or networks across multi-channel campaigns.
- Experience developing storyboarding and project managing video content is desirable.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
- Up to $140K Package
About Company:This progressive and high-growth business continues to excel in its field, with a high-performance culture and one of the best digital marketing teams in Australia. As Senior Digital Marketing Manager, YOU will be responsible for the development and execution of digital content for this leading B2C comp...
Paid Media Specialist
- Up to $100k +Super
BLACKROC is proud to be partnering with a challenger and big brand-name entertainment company in APAC. We are currently searching for a Paid Media Specialist to drive their Paid Search campaigns across a variety of search platforms.The Role:Reporting to the Head Of Search, you will be impleme...
Social Media & Content Specialist
- Gold Coast
Happy New Year! Looking for a new start in 2022 in fashion/retail? This is an opportunity to join a scaling organisation in an industry going from strength to strength.BLACKROC is looking for a creative and digitally-savvy Social Media & Content Specialist to join the team of an incredible fashi...
Digital Project Manager
- Up to $120k + Super
About the Company: This web and application build agency is rapidly expanding due to its strong reputation in the market and the delivery of brilliant online experiences and applications for its customers. As part of this growth, they are now seeking the services of a Digital Project Manager to join their team....
Global Product Marketing Manager
Happy New Year! Is finding a new opportunity part of your 2022 goals?BLACKROC has partnered with an industry-leading, global SaaS product company, looking for an experienced Global Product Marketing Manager to drive this company's product marketing and go-to-market strategy, driving acquisition...