As a Business Process Analyst, you will assess business requirements, make evidence based recommendations and identify automation opportunities, from conception to production.
- Work on the process and policies for Opportunity to Contract and Customer Experience.
- Document the process and sub-processes end-to-end.
- Build strong partnerships with stakeholders across Opportunity to Contract, Customer Experience.
- Simplify, standardise, and optimise all processes in this space.
- Identify areas within the as-is processes that require improvement
- Design workflow and process strategies to improve business performance
- Staying up to date with the latest business practices, technologies, and agile practices.
- Prepare business cases defining potential benefits, and options for achieving these benefits through new or changed processes and associating business risks.
- Exceptional time management skills
- Experience working with automation tools (UiPath)
- Experience working with ARIS is highly desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Business Analyst in an Agile Environment
- Up to $150,000 + Super
BLACKROC is looking to hire several Business Analysts to work with a national product development team and help bridge the gap between Engineering and Product. The Head office is based in Melbourne this role can be based in Brisbane. As a Business Analyst, you will work directly with best-in-class product owners in cross-funct...
- Up to $145k + Super
BLACKROC is currently searching for a Project Manager to join a global energy leader. With experience in firmware, you will be delivering projects across ANZ while also helping to solve complex problems within smart energy.The RoleAs Project Manager, you will ensure that the project cont...