As a Business Analyst you would be responsible for the research, analysis, and interpretation of complex information, and engage with a variety of business units to define their reporting and analytics requirements and transform these into well-documented user stories and acceptance criteria ready for the development team.
- Undertake research and analysis; and take responsibility for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, user stories, use cases, requirements management plans, and other associated documents.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, to ensure they are informed on the progress of the project and manage expectations regarding any changes in scope.
- Prepare business cases defining potential benefits, and options for achieving these benefits through new or changed processes and associating business risks.
- Facilitate workshops between the development team & business stakeholders to scope requirements for projects.
- Work under limited supervision using a high level of initiative to resolve issues, deliver practical solutions and disseminate information that supports business outcomes.
- Work closely with change managers to drive engagement.
- 3 + years of experience in a systems development capacity.
- Experience within healthcare organisation's.
- Ability to coordinate, plan and design engagement initiatives.
- Understanding of clinical systems.
- Experience working on large enterprise solutions.
- Highly effective collaborative problem-solving experience.
- Up to $200,000 PKG
BLACKROC is currently looking for a Program Manager to join a Global Conglomerate based here in Brisbane. As a Program Manager, you will be People & Operations focused and have a significant say in the business strategy internally & externally. You will be primarily responsible for the project se...
- Up to $140k + Super
BLACKROC is proud to partner with an industry-leading technology business with opportunities to effect change nationally. Our client is looking for a Scrum Master to help key stakeholders with no exposure to agile methodology. You will need to train, mentor, and coach to bring these people along this journey.<...