Online payments have significantly increased since the emergence of COVID-19; with consumers forced online, online payments have become the new-norm. Our client is revolutionizing these payment systems and leading real-time payment solutions.
About the role:
- Work closely with the Development team to create user stories and deliver software solutions.
- Apply Agile practices in building mobile and web products
- Build strong and balanced relationships with partners across the business
- Identify areas within the as-is processes that require improvement
- Design workflow and process strategies to improve business performance
- Prepare business cases defining potential benefits, and options for achieving these benefits through new or changed processes and associating business risks.
- Facilitate meetings between the development team & business stakeholders to scope requirements for projects.
- Work with a broad range of industry-wide modeling techniques
- Strong understanding of delivering digital B2C Solutions (Mobile Applications)
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Business Analyst in an Agile Environment
- Deeply analytical with strong problem-solving skills combined with impactful communication skills
- Experience working with FinTech products is highly desirable.
- Experienced in being able to lead and shape thinking while being able to harness the correct information, and using best fit Agile development practices.
email@example.com | www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-nyhuis
- Up to $150,000 + Super
BLACKROC is proud to be partnering with a National Technology Consultancy, which takes value in solving problems and creating value for their customers. This consultancy has just started working on a number of exciting projects, and looking for a Business Analyst who will work across a number of digital products and services, uncovering the need...
BLACKROC is currently looking for a number of Agile Project Managers to join a growing technical consultancy. As a Project Manager, you will ensure that the project is continuing to flow through the development pipeline and attempt to resolve any blockers. Work closely with the development team to ensure the ...