What you'll be doing:
- Working closely with key tech and business stakeholders to gather requirements, ensuring features and stories are elaborated and prioritised
- Own the translation of business requirements into technical and functional specifications.
- Promote understanding, facilitate business decision making processes, capture and ensure information is clearly communicated to target audiences
- Facilitate workshops to determine requirements and suitability of solutions
- Effective and efficient communication skills to be able to work with technical and non-technical people.
- Experience in facilitation and elicitation techniques to capture, elaborate, groom and manage development backlogs
- Experience using and implementing Agile methodologies
- Be an effective communicator experienced in dealing with multiple stakeholders and managing expectations regarding changes in project scope.
- Competitive remuneration including company performance bonuses
- Progressive flexible and remote working arrangements
- Inclusive workplace culture
Alternatively, if this isn’t the right opportunity for you but you’re interested in other opportunities within the Project Services market in Queensland, feel free to contact me.
firstname.lastname@example.org | +61 423 271 528
- Up to $110k + Super
BLACKROC is currently looking for a Project Coordinator looking for their next career move in a growing cloud solution provider.The Role: You will be part of a team of cloud experts working in an environment of continuous improvement and learning while delivering innovative cloud s...